I am looking for a marketing partner to co-create a business serving the AI screenwriting market.
I have the goods, but not the marketing
I have the quality, credible, tested content but lack the marketing mindset to productise them. With your skills, we could develop educational and community content, tapping into a massively growing market.
I’m not 100% sure what the final products might be but they could include:
- Live, in-person courses around the world
- Live online courses
- Pre-recorded courses
- An online community
- Or something else entirely. To be honest I’m not brilliant at coming up with product ideas! I can create and deliver content to a very high standard, but struggle with reaching and connecting with the target audiences. This is why I need a business partner.
Who I’m looking to connect with
I need someone to:
- Bring a marketing business mindset
- Create marketable products
- Develop targeted ad campaigns
- Manage business operations
- Film Analyst – Stephen Follows is a highly regarded film data researcher and educator based in London, specialising in data analysis, storytelling, and film education. His extensive research has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, The Guardian, and The Daily Mail.
- AI expert – Stephen has been at the forefront of AI integration in screenwriting, securing a development deal with a Hollywood producer for a script written using AI. He co-created and co-hosts the Authored by AI podcast, and his innovative courses on using AI in screenwriting have garnered success both online and in-person, even gaining coverage by BBC Radio 4.
- Authoredby.ai podcast
- AI For Screenwriters in-person and online course (student feedback = 5⭐out of 5)
- How To Co-Write A Screenplay with Artificial Intelligence in-person course (5⭐/5)
- Improve Your Screenwriting with Artificial Intelligence online course (4.8⭐/5)
- Educator – Stephen has taught at prestigious institutions like the National Film and Television School (NFTS), Met Film School, and New York University (NYU), covering a variety of topics from film producing to advanced creative thinking.
- He has also provided consultation services to a diverse range of clients, including Hollywood studios, major investors, notable personalities, and institutions.
- Screenwriter & Producer – Alongside his research and teaching endeavours, Stephen is an accomplished writer and producer, boasting numerous awards for his scriptwriting and a portfolio of over 100 short films and two feature films.
- He co-founded Catsnake, a story agency that assists clients in utilising storytelling to effect positive change, primarily for charities and non-profit organisations.
- As a board member and advisor, Stephen has contributed to the growth and development of organisations such as the Central Film School and the feminist charity Birds Eye View.
Get In Contact
If you’re interested in collaborating, please get in touch with the form below. Please include your contact info and what links I should check out to get to know you better.